Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hope

How and where do I begin?  I think it makes sense to start with why I'm here.  Why am I beginning this journey?  Why am I attempting this blog thing?  Really it's pretty simple actually.  It may be the only thing in life I can actually sum it up with one word!  Hope.  

I hope and pray that I'm not alone in this world and that others, just like me, need to hear that.  I hope that my journey and my words, my experience of this world might offer hope to others like me.  Mothers who struggle to provide Godly guidance to their challenging and wonderful blessings (aka children)!  Wives who want to fulfill God's purpose for their marriages.  Women who want to bring light and joy into a world of struggle and confusion. 

So.. thank you, whomever you are.  For stopping by to join me.  For reaching out in this world to take a risk, to read a blog, to share a story, to bring a little more light into this world!  Thank you to those who inspire me, who love me and hold me accountable to the beautiful woman God made me to be.  I am so thankful to all of you and pray that you feel the hope and love that are truly alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment